My Balance & Wellness
with Sarah Hawthorne


Want To Feel Amazing Each Day & Rock A Healthy Body???

Ever wondered how to balance your food intake in a way that you can enjoy but doesn't mean you will sabotage your waistline and wellbeing? I'm going to tell you how!

You may have heard of the 80 / 20 guideline when it comes to food. What this means is 80% of the time you try to eat as healthy as you can, and the other 20% of the time you have room for indulging.
Well, as a Health Coach, I see this working well for a few people with super savvy metabolisms, but for the majority of my dedicated clients, it truly takes a 90 / 10 approach to really notice improvements in your body and overall vitality.

What this means is enjoying delicious SOUL Foods (Seasonal, Organic, Unprocessed and ideally Local) for 90% of the time during the week, and saving one special occasion for using up the other 10%. For example, you enjoy a daily routine of eggs or a smoothie for breakfast, a salad meal for lunch with your choice of high quality protein, and a nourishing soup or quick stir fry for dinner. Then, you know from looking at your calendar that Friday night you are going out for a nice dinner with a good friend and you just know you will want to let your hair down a bit. So you get a glass of wine and share a desert. That would be your 10% used!

It's a really balanced approach to food - maximizing your nutrition through the week and saving a little room for a treat that you look forward to and savor to the last bite. When you consistently eat in this style, you feel energized, happy, and your body becomes naturally slim. You no longer feel too full, heavy, sluggish or guilty.

Feel empowered and come up with your own balanced meal plan based on this simply guideline. It may take a bit of getting used to at first, but eventually, it will come naturally, and your cravings for all that junky stuff gradually fade away! At last LIBERATION!